The Google Nexus 9 comes with the latest and greatest technology backed by Android's latest software.
On this page:
The Google Nexus 9 comes with everything you need to get started with enjoying your new device. Check out what's included.
- USB sync/charge cable
- AC adapter
- Quick start guide
- Safety and warranty information
- SIM ejection tool
There's a lot you can do with with your new device, so here's a quick glance of some basic items to get you started.
No matter what you want to do with your new device, we have plenty of resources available to help you get on your way.
When you first turn on your new device, you might see a setup wizard to help get you started. Take a look at the steps below to walk through the setup process.
- Make sure the SIM card is inserted.
- If desired, select the Wi-Fi check box to turn on Wi-Fi and select a network.
- Tap Next.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- Tap Yes to log in to your Google account. Enter your email address and password, and then tap the Next arrow.
- Tap No if you do not have a Google account.
- On the following screen, tap Get an account to open a new Google account and then follow the prompts.
- Otherwise, tap Not now to skip this step.
- Select or clear check boxes for the following settings:
- Use Wi-Fi and mobile network location
- Let Google apps access your location
- Tap Next.
- If desired, follow the steps to add either of these Google services:
- Add your name to the 'This tablet belongs to' section.
- Tap the arrow key to complete setup.
Sure it's time to say goodbye to your old device, but before you do, don't forget to transfer your pictures, videos, and anything else you might want to keep over to your new device. Take a look at the Set up a new mobile device page