Learn how to set up and use Wi-Fi calling and connection preference on Apple iOS 10. Check the software version using Software versions & updates: Apple iOS 10.
Turn on & connect
To use Wi-Fi calling, you must first register an E911 address and turn on Wi-Fi to connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Register your E911 address at My T-Mobile.
- Turn on Wi-Fi.
- From the Home screen, tap Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi Calling.
- Tap the slider next to Wi-Fi Calling on this phone > Enable to turn Wi-Fi Calling on.
- Tap Update Emergency Address.
- Enter your E911 address and tap Save.