After turning on your Apple iOS 11 device the first time, you may see a setup wizard to help you set it up. Check the software version using Software versions & updates: Apple iOS 11. Additional software versions in Related Links below.
- Ensure SIM card is inserted. Device has a non removable battery.
- Power on device.
- Slide finger to the right on the screen.
- Select language and country.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network, or tap Use Cellular Connection.
- Enable or disable Location services, then tap Next.
- Choose to set up Touch ID or Face ID now or later.
- Tap one of the following options:
- Restore from iCloud Backup
- Restore from iTunes Backup
- Set Up as New iPhone
- Move Data from Android
- Follow instructions to create / sign into an Apple ID, sign into iCloud, or connect to a computer. For additional information, see Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support .