By now you probably know all there is to know about your device, but if not, we've got you covered with some basic info below.
Starting April 6, 2019, this device may show incorrect locations or continuously search when attempting to use GPS due to the GPS Rollover. There’s no fix available, so if you need to use applications or services that rely on GPS technology, it just might be time to say your farewells and get a new device. Check out some upgrade options or learn about our Equipment Installment Plan which helps break down the costs of devices into manageable monthly payments.
Get a little refresher about the key features.
- Software version C85B639SP02: January 25, 2010
- Basic phone
- Micro USB
- Standard SIM card
Check out the attached PDF user guide to find basic step-by-step procedures for your device.
A master reset restores the original factory settings and may delete your personal data on the internal storage, such as downloads, ringtones, images, apps, contacts, and Visual Voicemail. It doesn't delete data stored on the SIM card or SD card.
Master reset with hardware keys
If the device menus are frozen or unresponsive, you can master reset using hardware keys.
- Turn off the device.
- Hold down the Center Select button and the End button.
- While holding the above buttons, press the Power button.
- Continue to hold the Center Select and End button until the device prompts for a password.
- Enter any password into the prompt.
- If Password Incorrect appears, QUICKLY press the End button once.
- When successful, the device asks: 'Would like to perform a Master Reset'.
- Quickly select Yes.
- Verify that the device resets.
- Turn on the phone and when prompted to enter 1234 for the password.
- Press END key twice quickly at the password error screen.
- Press the dial pad icon.
- Enter *1673492846 then press the down key on the directional pad.
- Press Menu.
- Select Other.
- Select Reset Factory Settings.
- Hold the Talk / send + End + Powerkeys in until and 'F' appears on screen.
- Press the Volume Up key.
- Turn the phone off and back on.
- The phone should be reset.
You've probably been through a lot with your device and although it's tough to say goodbye, it just might be time to say your farewells and get a new device. Check out some upgrade options or learn about our Equipment Installment Plan which helps break down the costs of devices into manageable monthly payments.
Still need help?
You can also open the attached PDF user guide below for additional support.