As your business grows and changes, so will your T-Mobile for Business account. Check out this page to learn how!
If you need to make an update that's not listed below, contact Business Customer Service. We're here for you!
On this page:
Whether you're new to T-Mobile and looking to start service with us or simply want to add lines to your account, we've got you covered.
- Already a customer and have a device and SIM card? Contact Business Customer Service and we'll get you up and running in a jiffy.
- If you're an existing customer who needs a device and SIM card or are brand new to T-Mobile, contact your T-Mobile for Business sales rep, visit a retail store, or find a T-Mobile for Business Sales Rep.
To add, change, or remove features and services on your account, contact Business Customer Service. We're here to help you find the best features and services to meet your needs.
We'd hate to see you go. Cancellations can't be completed online or through the T-Mobile App. If you decide to cancel your line or account, or have additional questions, contact us or dial 611 from your device. We're here to help!
- As long as your account stays open, any Equipment Installment Plan device payments on a canceled line will continue to bill as usual.
- If the entire account is closed, all remaining Equipment Installment Plan device payments will be charged and due with your final bill.
- Once a line is canceled, voicemail and DIGITS call histories and messages are deleted and can't be recovered. Don't forget to save any messages you might want to keep before you cancel.
- Once your account has been canceled and no open lines remain, you'll no longer have access to My T-Mobile.
- Final payment can be made through our automated phone system, Retail, Business Care, or by mailing in your payment.
If you need to change your monthly bill's due date and you meet the qualifications below, contact Business Customer Service for support or dial 611 from your device.
- You haven't previously changed your bill due date in the last 12 months.
- The new date is more than five days from the current due date.
To change the rate plan on your account, contact Business Customer Service. We're happy to help you find the rate plan that best suits your needs.
While typos are rare, they happen to the best of us. If part of the billing name on your account contains a typo or is missing a small word (such as and, the, of, etc.), we got you covered!
- Simply contact us or dial 611 from your device to have it fixed. You'll be asked to verify your account first but once we get the formalities out of the way, we'll fix the typo for you.
- You'll receive an automated message confirming the name change once it's complete. You may also receive an address change notification in error, which you can disregard.
Full or legal name change
Did you know we can fix a full or legal name change for you as well? There's a bit more to the process on your end as well as ours, but we're here to help get that changed for you.
- You must take documentation to a retail store. To find the nearest retail store, click here.
- Valid documentation includes one of the following:
- Evidence of registered business name (e.g., Certificate of Registration, Certificate of Good Standing) with the applicable Secretary of State (SOS) or name change document from the SOS
- Articles of Incorporation / Business Organization
- Federal tax ID number documents with the current name
- Bank account with the new business name on the account
Change the billing name and federal tax ID number on your account
If you need to completely change both the billing name and federal tax ID number on your account, it requires us to run credit on the new business info. Once that's done, we can complete a transfer of account or line ownership, and then move the lines from the old account to the new account. To start this process, contact your sales rep or visit a retail store.
If you need to transfer ownership for a Business or Government account with 24 lines or less, email the signed attached PDF form to BusinessCare@T-MobileSupport.com or fax it to 1-877-214-5937. If your request is for 25 or more lines, contact Business Customer Service for help with transferring ownership.
You can upgrade your device at a T-Mobile store or over the phone with a specialist. Depending on your account type and eligibility, you'll pay a low out-of-pocket price, and have the option to pay the remainder of your phone balance over 24 months with no interest or finance charges.