By now you probably know all there is to know about your device, but if not, we've got you covered with some basic info below.
Get a little refresher about the different buttons on your device as well as some of its key features.
- Windows 7
- 10.1" screen
- 120 GB hard drive
- 1 GB RAM
Check out the attached PDF user guide to find basic step-by-step procedures for your device.
This device supports a mini size SIM card.
- Flip the laptop over and remove the battery.
- Insert the SIM card into the slot with the gold contacts facing down and notched corner first.
- Keep pressing until you hear the click.
Turn on and connect to Wi-Fi
- At the bottom right corner, click the wireless network icon.
- Click on the desired network, then click Connect.
- If prompted, enter the password for the network.
Connect to T-Mobile Mobile Internet
To connect to T-Mobile network, follow these steps:
- Open the webConnect Manager.
- Go to the Broadband tab.
- Click the Connect button.
You've probably been through a lot with your device and although it's tough to say goodbye, it just might be time to say your farewells and get a new device. Check out some upgrade options or learn about our Equipment Installment Plan which helps break down the costs of devices into manageable monthly payments.
Still need help?