Whether it's been a few months since updating your Customer PIN/Passcode and it's time for a change, or if you've never set one up, we have you covered!
Set up your PIN/Passcode
We use the Primary Account Holder's (PAH) PIN/Passcode to verify their identity when they contact Care.
- Only the PAH can set the PIN/Passcode used for verification when calling Care.
- When a Non-PAH sets a PIN/Passcode through My T-Mobile, it's not used for caller verification with Care.
- The PIN/Passcode is not the same as the password you use to log in to My T-Mobile.
If you haven't set up a PIN/Passcode, you'll be prompted to set one when you log in to My T-Mobile.
- Log in to My T-Mobile.
- Choose a verification method (Text message or Security questions).
- Click Next.
- Follow the prompts based on the verification method selected. Once complete, you can set up your PIN/Passcode.
- On the Set Your PIN/Passcode screen, enter the desired PIN/Passcode and click Next. You will be directed to the My T-Mobile home page.
This number must have 6-15 non-sequential numbers and cannot be any of the following:
- Sequential (such as 3456789)
- Repeating (such as 4444)
- The beginning or end of the mobile number
- A mobile number on the account or the Billing Account Number
- Federal tax ID number, Social Security number, or date of birth