Use these steps to support gallery functions on the Apple iPad (6th generation).
- From the Home screen, tap Camera.
- Choose from the following options on the right of the screen:
- Switch Camera
- Filter (bottom right)
- Swipe up or down to choose between the following options:
- Pano (panoramic)
Delete pictures & videos
- From the Home screen, tap Photos or Videos.
- Tap the image or video you want to delete.
- Tap the Trash icon.
- Tap Delete Photo or Delete Video.
- The photo is moved to the Recently Deleted album and will be permanently deleted in 30 days.
Press the Power and Home buttons at the same time.