Learn how to use safe mode on the Motorola E 4th Generation using the hardware keys.
Turn on and use safe mode
Safe mode allows you to turn on the device with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily uninstall apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem.
- Check that the device screen is on, then press and hold the Power button.
- Tap and hold the Power off option in the dialog box.
- Uninstall apps that are causing a problem.
Turn off safe mode
- Press and hold the Power button to turn off the device.
- Press the Power button to turn on the device.