Use these steps to support gallery functions on the Motorola E 4th Generation.
- From the Home screen, tap Camera.
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Select from the following:
- Professional mode
Delete pictures & videos
- From the 'Google' folder, tap Photos.
- Tap Photos.
- Tap and hold the photo you want to delete.
- Tap the Trash can icon in the top-right corner to delete.
- Tap MOVE TO TRASH.
- On your device, pull up any screen you want to capture.
- Press & hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time. You may need to hold the buttons for 1-2 seconds.
- Your screenshot is automatically saved.