Learn how to use T-Mobile Video Calling on the Samsung Galaxy S9.
Place a call
- Navigate to the contact you want to video call.
- If they are available, a green Camera icon will be next to their number. Tap the icon to begin.
Switch to video call
- From your dialer, place an audio call to a contact by pressing the phone icon.
- In the dialer, tap the VIDEO CALL option at the top of the screen to switch to a video call.
- Once the video call has connected, choose from the following options:
- Switch camera
- Show me
- Hide me
- End call
- If you switch to an audio call, you cannot switch back to a video call. You must hang up and redial.
Turn on / off
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap Settings > Connections > More connection settings > Wi-Fi Calling.
- Tap the Wi-Fi Calling switch to turn on or off.