Learn how to use the Mobile Device Unlock code of the Samsung Galaxy S9.
SIM unlock phone
- Determine if devices are eligible to be unlocked:Unlock your mobile wireless device.
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap T-Mobile folder > Device Unlock > Continue.
- Wait while the device connects to the server.
- Choose the desired device unlock type:
- Permanent Unlock
- Temporary Unlock - requires a mobile data connection
- Wait while the device requests the unlock.
- If successful, restart the device to apply the settings.
- Permanent Success
- Temporary Success
- If you do not restart the device, a persistent alert will appear in the notification tray.