Learn how to insert/remove the SIM card, manage SIM messages, and view free SIM space on the Samsung Galaxy S9.
This device supports a Nano size SIM card.
- At the top of the phone, insert the SIM tray removal tool into the hole on the SIM card/memory card tray, and then push until the tray pops out.
- Place the SIM card on the tray. Make sure that the gold contacts face down and the card is placed as shown.
Delete SIM messages
- From the Home screen, tap Messages > Menu > Settings > More settings.
- Tap Text Messages > Manage SIM card messages.
- Tap Menu > Delete.
- Tap each message to be deleted, or tap Select all.
- Tap Delete > OK.