Learn how to set the language on the Samsung Galaxy S9+.
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap Settings > General management > Language and input > Language.
- Select the desired language.
- To add an additional language:
- Tap + Add language.
- Select the language to add. A popup appears.
- To keep the current default language, tap KEEP CURRENT.
- To set the newly added language as default, tap SET AS DEFAULT.
- To delete a language:
- Tap DELETE.
- Select the radio button to the left of the language.
- Tap DELETE to confirm.