T-Mobile ONE Plus provides extra benefits on top of what you're already getting when you have T-Mobile ONE™.
ONE Plus gives you up to 20GB of 4G LTE mobile hotspot data and you can activate unlimited HD streaming. You’ll also get 2x data speeds in 210+ countries and destinations, Voicemail to Text, and Name ID. All these benefits are available on any new or existing T-Mobile ONE™ line for just $10 more per month when you add it to every talk & text line on your plan (a $5 discount off the $15 regular price).
To add T-Mobile ONE™ Plus to your account, visit My T-Mobile or the T-Mobile app.
On this page:
You can amp up the standard T-Mobile ONE™ experience on your device by adding T-Mobile ONE™ Plus for an additional cost. Here's what you get in addition to everything T-Mobile ONE™ offers for you Phone or Tablet:
- Only lines that include ONE™ Plus will experience the ONE Plus benefits.
- When you add T-Mobile ONE™ Plus to every talk & text line on your account, we'll discount ONE Plus by $5 on each line (plan change required).
- Individual services – such as Voicemail to Text, Name ID, and Gogo in-flight – cannot be deactivated or removed from this feature.
- HD video streaming requires activation via the My T-Mobile site or T-Mobile app. Get details here.
- Previous versions of T-Mobile ONE™ Plus may include different benefits than listed on this page. Previous versions are no longer available.
To get ONE Plus, you need to be on a T-Mobile ONE™, T-Mobile ONE™ Military, T-Mobile ONE™ Unlimited 55+, or T-Mobile ONE™ w/ ONE Plus plan.
- Not yet on a T-Mobile ONE™ plan? Learn how to Change your plan.
- Already on a T-Mobile ONE™ plan? You can add ONE™ Plus by reading how to Change your services.
- Already on a T-Mobile ONE™ and looking to upgrade to T-Mobile ONE™ w/ ONE Plus? Give us a call at 1-800-TMOBILE or learn how to Change your plan.
- New to T-Mobile? You can sign up online at T-Mobile.com, by visiting a retail store, or by calling 1-800-TMOBILE.
If you have a T-Mobile ONE™ Plus add-on on your account, you can turn on HD video by following these steps. If there are multiple lines on an account that you want to add it to, you'll need to do this for each line.
To activate from the T-Mobile app
- Open the T-Mobile app. If you don't have it, download it now.
- Tap MORE.
- Tap PROFILE SETTINGS.
- Tap Media Settings.
- If you have multiple lines on your account, make sure the line you're making changes to is showing. (If it's not, tap the down arrow to open the drop-down to select another line on the account).
- Next to HD Video Resolution, you can toggle it ON or OFF.
To activate from My T-Mobile
- Log in to My T-Mobile with your T-Mobile ID. (Learn about how to register for a T-Mobile ID.)
- Click PROFILE (located in the upper right).
- On the Profile page, click on Media Settings (located along the left), which opens the MEDIA SETTINGS along the right.
- You can toggle the HD Video Resolution ON or OFF.
Things to know about HD video
- Activating HD video resolution only provides the ability to view higher resolution video streams by turning off video optimization. It doesn't change the actual, available resolution of streaming video. The video resolution isn't determined by T-Mobile, but rather it's determined by the video content provider (like YouTube or Netflix).
- Once you turn it on, HD video streaming availability should take effect immediately, but it may require closing and re-opening the app or browser window, or restarting your device.
- All on-network data used, including free streaming data, counts toward the heavy-user threshold of 50GB in a billing cycle, after which a T-Mobile-branded customer will no longer receive highest priority on the network. When an HD video is active, streaming high-definition video will use data much faster than optimized video, and brings up to the possibility of de-prioritization if you use enough data to reach that limit in a given month. (Learn more about T-Mobile's Open Internet disclosures.)
ONE Plus General Terms: Postpaid only. Qualifying service required. Capable device & activation required to experience HD. Video streams in native resolution; some content providers may not stream their services in HD. Int’l Service: Coverage not available in some areas; we are not responsible for our partners’ networks. Standard speeds approx. 256 Kbps. Not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our U.S. network. Device must register on our U.S. network before international use. Service may be terminated or restricted for excessive roaming. Tethering: 20GB high-speed data then unlimited at max 3G speeds. Name ID: Capable device req’d; information for some unknown numbers not available. Gogo: Wi-Fi & texting on Gogo-equipped flights of U.S.-based airlines requires a capable smartphone. Wi-Fi Calling functionality, valid e911 address, & 1 prior Wi-Fi call w/ current SIM card req’d for SMS/MMS/VVM. Pricing: Price requires ONE Plus for all lines on 2+ line account. Coverage not available in some areas. Network Management: Service may be slowed, suspended, terminated, or restricted for misuse, abnormal use, interference with our network or ability to provide quality service to other users, or significant roaming. On all T-Mobile plans, during congestion the small fraction of customers using >50GB/mo. may notice reduced speeds until next bill cycle due to data prioritization. On-device usage is prioritized over tethering usage, which may result in higher speeds for data used on device. See T-Mobile.com/OpenInternet for details. See Terms and Conditions (including arbitration provision) at www.T-Mobile.com for additional information.