Following these quick steps will get your new device setup faster than you can say "switch". Some steps may use a lot of data, so use Wi-Fi when available.
Apple iOS apps cannot transfer to BlackBerry, unfortunately. However, a developer may have made a version you can purchase/download for your new phone. Head over to the BlackBerry World to search for a similar app.
- Use iTunes to sync you calendar and contacts with Outlook. The iCloud contact and calendar backup must be turned off.
- Use BlackBerry Link to sync your calendar and contacts with Outlook.
- T-Mobile Store: Some retail stores can transfer contacts, calendar, pictures, and videos for you.
- SD card: If both the old phone and the new Android phone have an SD card, you can move the SD card to the new phone. See your phone's common procedure page for SD Card for steps to save to the SD Card.
- Computer: If you have a computer available, you can copy pictures and videos to the computer, and then to the new device. See your phone's common procedure page for steps to backup & restore using a computer.