Use these FAQs to answer questions you may have about Stateside International Talk pricing changes effective February 8, 2018.
What changed about Stateside International Talk (SIT)?
Beginning February 8, T-Mobile changed the price for the following:
- The mobile-to-landline price for calls placed in the U.S. to South Africa, Uzbekistan, and Zambia increased from $0.00 to $0.30 per minute.
- The mobile-to-landline and mobile-to-mobile prices for calls placed in the U.S. to Diego Garcia decreased from $8.45 to $5.00 per minute.
That’s it! There are no other changes to your Stateside International Talk feature. You still enjoy:
- Unlimited calling from the U.S. to landlines in 70+ countries and to mobile numbers in 30+ countries.
- Unlimited texting to virtually anywhere in the world at no extra charge.
- Discounted calling rates to all numbers in 200+ countries.
I’m a T-Mobile for Business customer. Does this impact me?
T-Mobile for Business customers that have an SIT feature as part of their plan are also impacted by these updates.
Are there any options for me to get free landline calling to Uzbekistan, South Africa and Zambia?
The SIT feature provides our best rates and the rate of $0.30 per minute for South Africa, Uzbekistan and Zambia is the best we can currently offer. These rates are subject to change at any time, and we will update our SIT information if any such changes occur.
Does this impact my mobile-to-mobile rate?
The mobile-to-mobile rate for calls from the U.S. to Diego Garcia lowered from $8.45 to $5.00. There are no other changes for mobile-to-mobile prices at this time.
What is the standard/non-SIT mobile-to-landline rate?
Currently, the mobile-to-landline price for calls from the U.S. to Uzbekistan, South Africa and Zambia is $3.00 per minute. The Diego Garcia mobile-to-landline SIT price for calls made from the U.S. lowered to align with the standard Pay-Per-Use rate of $5.00.
Where can I go for more information/assistance?
Visit T-Mobile Stateside International Talk or call 1-888-993-7128 to speak to a representative.