T-Mobile ONE for your tablet includes:
T-Mobile ONE for wearables includes:
Amp up T-Mobile ONE™ Tablet
You can amp up the standard T-Mobile ONE experience for your tablet by adding T-Mobile ONE Plus or ONE Plus w/ Mobile Hotspot add-ons for an additional cost (not available for T-Mobile ONE™ Wearable). Here's what you get in addition to everything listed above:
Things to know
- T-Mobile ONE Wearable is only compatible with T-Mobile-sold wearable devices. If you have an Apple Watch 3 wearable, a Data with Paired DIGITS plan is the right plan for you
- Unlimited HD Video passes can be added to enhance your video streaming.
Not eligible for advantage volume discount, or certain other discounts and credits.
- Maximum of 5 mobile internet (Tablet or Wearable) lines per postpaid account, based on credit class approval.
- T-Mobile ONE Tablet & Wearable available in versions with or without a credit check.
- This plan is not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our network. With Simple Global, standard international speeds are approximately 128Kbps and usage may be taxed in some countries.
How do I sign up?
If you are new to T-Mobile, you can sign up onlineonline or by calling 1.800.TMOBILE. If you already have a T-Mobile account, you can use the T-Mobile app on your smartphone, log in to your My T-MobileMy T-Mobile account or dial 611 to contact Customer Service.
What if I need lines with voice service for my phone?
If you need one or more lines for your phone(s), T-Mobile ONE™ and Unlimited Talk & Text Only plans can be added alongside your T-Mobile ONE™ Tablet or Wearable lines. Plus, discounts are available on both T-Mobile ONE™ Tablet and T-Mobile ONE™ Wearable when you also have one or more eligible voice lines on the account.
T-Mobile ONE for Tablets & Wearables: On all T-Mobile plans, during congestion, the small fraction of customers using >50GB/month may notice reduced speeds until next bill cycle due to prioritization. Unlimited data in Mexico & Canada: After 5GB of 4G LTE, data speeds at up to 128kbps. T-Mobile ONE Plus & ONE Plus International: On all T-Mobile plans, during congestion, the small fraction of customers using >50GB/month may notice reduced speeds until next bill cycle due to prioritization. Some features available domestically only. On-device usage is prioritized over tethering usage, which may result in higher speeds for data used on device.