T-Mobile ONE for your tablet includes:
T-Mobile ONE for wearables includes:
Amp up T-Mobile ONE™ Tablet
You can amp up the standard T-Mobile ONE experience by adding T-Mobile ONE Plus or ONE Plus w/ Mobile Hotspot add-ons for an additional cost (not available for T-Mobile ONE™ Wearable). Here's what you get in addition to everything listed above:
Additional T-Mobile ONE Tablet Benefits
$10 ONE Plus
$25 ONE Plus w/ Mobile HotSpot
Unlimited HD streaming in the US
10GB of 4G mobile hotspot data with unlimited 3G data
Unlimited mobile hotspot data at 4G LTE speeds
2x the data speed abroad - In 140+ countries and destinations
|Use your phone in MX & CA - Unlimited texting and 4G LTE data||+|
Things to know
- T-Mobile ONE Wearable is only compatible with T-Mobile-sold wearable devices. If you have an Apple Watch 3 wearable, a Data with Paired DIGITS plan is the right plan for you
- Unlimited HD Video passes can be added to enhance your video streaming.
Not eligible for advantage volume discount, or certain other discounts and credits.
- Maximum of 5 mobile internet (Tablet or Wearable) lines per postpaid account, based on credit class approval.
- T-Mobile ONE Tablet & Wearable available in versions with or without a credit check.
- This plan is not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our network. With Simple Global, standard speeds are approximately 128Kbps and usage may be taxed in some countries.
How do I sign up?
If you are new to T-Mobile, you can sign up onlineonline or by calling 1.800.TMOBILE. If you already have a T-Mobile account, you can use the T-Mobile app on your smartphone, log in to your My T-MobileMy T-Mobile account or dial 611 to contact Customer Service.
What if I need lines with voice service for my phone?
If you need one or more lines for your phone(s), T-Mobile ONE™ and Unlimited Talk & Text Only plans can be added alongside your T-Mobile ONE™ Tablet or Wearable lines. Plus, discounts are available on both T-Mobile ONE™ Tablet and T-Mobile ONE™ Wearable when you also have one or more eligible voice lines on the account.
On all T-Mobile plans, during congestion, the small fraction of customers using >50GB/mo. may notice reduced speeds until next bill cycle due to data prioritization.