Learn how to wipe the T-Mobile REVVL PLUS using the hardware keys. If the device is not working correctly, you may need to master reset it and also clear the cache partition. These two resets clear different parts of the device storage. Unlike a master reset, wiping the cache partition does not delete your personal data.
Wipe cache partition
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume up button, then press and hold the Power button at the same time until the phone turns on.
- When the device powers on, release the Power button but continue to hold the Volume up button until the Recovery screen appears.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll to 'Wipe cache partition', then press the Power button to select it.
- Scroll down to "Yes", then press the Power button to select it.
- Use the Power button to select Reboot system now.