Learn how to get help and information on setting up SyncUP FLEET HOS.
- While T-Mobile can show you how to use SyncUP FLEET HOS, we're not able to help make sure you're in compliance with government regulations.
- SyncUP FLEET administrators should use the FMCSA website and your local Department of Transportation office to help understand and determine compliance.
- Drivers using SyncUP FLEET HOS should work with their SyncUP FLEET administrator for any questions.
- You will need to use the My SyncUP FLEET website to set up your vehicles and drivers to use HOS.
- The SyncUP FLEET HOS product guide is attached to the bottom of the document.
- Drivers can find steps for using the app in SyncUP FLEET HOS app.
- The best place to get additional information is T-Mobile SyncUP FLEET Training And Informational Videos and SyncUP FLEET Training & Informational Videos for Drivers. Here you'll find:
- Administrator guide to setup SyncUP FLEET HOS
- Driver's guide to Hours of Service and Inspection reports
- Driver Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR) guide for drivers
- Additional instructional videos for other FLEET processes
Check out the webinars below to get the most out of SyncUP FLEET HOS.