When you buy a Samsung Galaxy Note8, S8 or S8+ from T-Mobile during the promotional period, you will be eligible to receive a Samsung Pay (S-Pay) reward points. Points can be redeemed for a Samsung Rewards Visa Prepaid card or other items in the Samsung Rewards catalog.
To redeem this offer, you must purchase your device at a participating T-Mobile store, T-Mobile Dealer, Costco Warehouse location, Military store, Car Toys store, T-Mobile.com, Telesales, or Customer Care between October 20 and November 2, 2017.
What you get and how it works
- Sign up for Samsung Pay by opening the app on your new device and following the onscreen instructions. Then, enroll in Samsung Rewards. You do not need to register a credit or debit card to sign up for Samsung Pay.
- Return to the Samsung Pay dashboard and tap the “Promotions” icon. Access this promotion by tapping the “Upload your receipt” promotion.
- Remember, the purchase date, eligible item, and receipt total must be clearly visible in the photo you upload. Receipt must be uploaded by November 8, 2017.
- Once your receipt is accepted, you’ll receive a confirmation email and your points will be added to your Samsung Rewards account. On the Samsung Pay dashboard, tap the “Samsung Rewards” icon to redeem your points in the catalog!
- Reward points will be based upon the following device purchase:
- Galaxy Note8 purchase = 40,000 Samsung Reward points
- Galaxy S8+ purchase = 20,000 Samsung Reward points
- Galaxy S8 purchase = 10,000 Samsung Reward points