Use these steps to hide or show apps on the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active.
Although you may be unable to uninstall some preloaded apps, you may be able to remove their shortcut. This causes them to hide from the Home screen.
- From the Home screen, swipe left or right to locate the app on one of the Home screens.
- Long touch the app until the App menu appears.
- Tap Select.
- Tap Remove shortcut.
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Swipe through the screens to locate the app and long touch on the icon.
- When the App menu appears, tap Add shortcut to Home.
- The app is auto-populated on the screen. Long touch and drag it to the Home screen you want it on.