Learn how to read the liquid damage indicator (LDI) on the LG V30.
- This device comes with a Universal LDI, which includes a white background with red cross hatches.
- This is a unibody device and the battery and back cover cannot be removed. The LDI indicator is located inside the SIM card slot.
- Remove the SIM card tray to view the LDI indicator.
- Review the images below to determine if the device has liquid damage.
- If the device has liquid damage, the LDI will look like the After tripped photo.