Learn how to manage multitasking and switch windows on the LG V30/V30+.
Turn on / off multitasking
Android version 8.0.0
Multi-window is always on and available on compatible apps. To view the multi-window options on an app, tap the recent apps icon, and check for a window on top of a window icon in the upper right corner.
Android version 7.1.2
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap the Display tab.
- Tap Second screen.
- Move the slider to ON or OFF for the following:
- Show when main screen on
- Show when main screen off
- Open the first application then long press the Recent apps key.
- Find the application you want to share the screen with and tap it.
- Tap or drag an application to the top position.
- Tap or drag an application to the bottom position.
- Touch a window to interact with that application.
- Dual window will not work with all applications or screens.