-Offer no longer available-
The open enrollment period for this offer has ended as of August 31, 2018. If you’re already enrolled, you'll keep the benefit per the rules below. Looking to simply upgrade your current device? Check out this page.
T-Mobile’s iPhone upgrade program was the simplest way for iPhone lovers to stay on Apple’s latest device! Once enrolled, just trade in your current iPhone once you've paid down 50% of the cost, and T-Mobile will wipe out your remaining payments so you can upgrade to your next iPhone.
If you have a postpaid account, including business accounts, and bought a new Apple iPhone on a qualified finance agreement during the promotional window (from September 15, 2017 - August 31, 2018), you're in.
What's not included
- New Certified Pre-Owned iPhone orders
- Prepaid customers are not eligible
- No Credit Check accounts not included
- JUMP! On Demand not allowed
What you get and how it works
If you bought an eligible Apple iPhone, we automatically enroll you in the free program and there's no other action needed. When you're ready to upgrade, simply ensure your original EIP device cost is 50% paid off, trade in the device you originally bought, and get ready to enjoy your new iPhone (or any other phone you choose; upgrade is not limited to iPhones). Just make sure to do it before your two-year window is up! Here are a few other important things to remember:
- This program provides you with one upgrade redemption for the life of your number.
- If you're taking part in any monthly EIP bill credit promotion, and you take advantage of the upgrade program, your monthly bill credits for the iPhone Launch offer will end.
- Already a JUMP! customer? Great! You'll still be able to upgrade your device after you've paid-off 50% of the device cost.
- This program doesn't offer device protection and your device must pass a 4-point inspection to upgrade. You can add JUMP!® with PDP Plus so you're always protected with AppleCare, device protection, a personal help desk, McAfee Security Content, and ID Protection for only $15.
- Want to make a payment now to get your balance down to 50% or less so you can take advantage of this benefit? Check out EIP payments.
Upgrade Offer: Qualifying service plan with finance agreement on iPhone required. Pay off 50% of your device cost to be eligible to upgrade; must trade in eligible iPhone in good working order. Must use upgrade within 2 years; if you upgrade, promotional credits on device will end. Device pricing may vary based on approved credit; in stores & on customer service calls, upgrade support charge may be required. JUMP Upgrades from T-Mobile; trade-in benefits through CWork Solutions, LP. Program fees paid to CWork.