T-Mobile’s iPhone upgrade program is the simplest way for iPhone lovers to stay on Apple’s latest device and for a limited time, join for free! Just trade in your current iPhone when 50% is paid off, and T-Mobile will wipe out your remaining payments so you can upgrade to your next iPhone.
If you have a postpaid account, including business accounts, you're eligible to participate. Simply purchase any new Apple iPhone on a qualified finance agreement during the promotional window (starting September 15, 2017 for a limited time only) and you're in.
What's not included
- New Certified Pre-Owned iPhone orders
- Prepaid customers aren't eligible
- No Credit Check accounts aren't included
- JUMP! On Demand is not allowed
- Premium Device Protection (PDP) is not included
What you get and how it works
Once you purchase an eligible Apple iPhone, you'll automatically be enrolled in the free program and there is no other action required. When you're ready to upgrade, simply ensure your original EIP balance is 50% paid off, trade in the device you purchased, and get ready to enjoy your new iPhone. Just make sure to do it before your two-year window is up! Here are a few other important things to remember:
- This program provides you with one upgrade redemption for the life of your number.
- If you're enrolled in the 2017 Q3 $300 Off iPhone Launch Offer, and you take advantage of the upgrade program, your monthly bill credits for the iPhone Launch offer will end.
- Already a JUMP! customer? Great! You’ll still be able to upgrade your device after you paid-off 50% of the EIP.
- This program doesn't provide device protection and your device must pass a 4 point inspection to upgrade. You can add JUMP!® with PDP Plus so you’re always protected with AppleCare, device protection, a personal help desk, McAfee Security Content, and ID Protection for only $15.
Upgrade Offer: Qualifying service and finance agreement on iPhone required. Pay off 50% of your device cost to be eligible to upgrade; must trade in iPhone in good condition. Must use upgrade within 2 years; if you upgrade, promotional credits on device will end. Device pricing may vary based on approved credit; in stores & on customer service calls, upgrade support charge may be required. JUMP Upgrades from T-Mobile; trade-in benefits through CWork Solutions, LP. PDP Plus: Enrollment available within 14 days of a qualified T-Mobile device purchase. Up to 2 approved claims in a 12-month period for accidental damage, loss, or theft for which a deductible of up to $175 per approved claim may apply. $5 processing fee may apply for approved mechanical breakdown claims. $1,500 per claim limit applies. See a T-Mobile Sales Associate or visit mytmoclaim.com for coverage & premium summaries with exclusions and deductibles. File claims within 90 days of the incident, (unless otherwise required by state law). Cancel coverage by visiting my.T-Mobile.com or calling 1-800-937-8997. Replacement is a reconditioned device of like type and quality; if a reconditioned device is not available, the replacement will be a new device of like type and quality. Every replacement comes with 6 month warranty or the original manufacturer's warranty; the longer term applies.