Use these steps to manage contacts and caller groups on the Apple iPhone 8.
- From the Home screen, tap Extras > Contacts.
- Tap the Add contact icon in the upper right corner.
- Enter the contact's first name.
- Enter additional information as desired.
- When finished, tap Done.
Import moves contacts to the SD card or SIM card.
- From the home screen, tap Settings > Contacts > Import SIM Contacts.
- Choose the account to import your contacts into.
- The device will import the contacts to the desired account or the device memory.
- From the home screen, tap Phone > Contacts.
- Tap the contact you wish to delete.
- Tap Edit.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- Tap Delete Contact > Delete Contact.