SyncUP FLEET provides advanced, real-time fleet management and monitoring for businesses of all sizes.
On this page:
About SyncUP FLEET
- Optimize your fleet with fuel savings and maintenance updates
- Increase productivity with detailed employee trip and route monitoring
- Manage driver behavior with risk alerts and safety reports
- Requires a computer with web browser to access the admin portal.
- Vehicles must be compatible. Check the vehicle compatibility section.
Install the device
- Before you begin, be sure you've checked compatibility and added a new vehicle in the SyncUP FLEET admin portal.
- Ensure no dash warning lights are on while the vehicle is running, and all other functions such as headlamps and flashers, etc. are working before installing the device.
- Make sure the vehicle is parked in a safe location and turned off.
- Connect your SyncUP FLEET to the engine diagnostic port, usually near the driver at knee level.
- If the connection is successful, you will hear 6 quick beeps and all three lights on the device will flash briefly.
- See images of the installation in the Quick Start Guide attached at to this document.
- Make sure the device does not interfere with vehicle operation or when entering/existing.
- Some vehicles use a different connection or are in locations that require an extension. A list of available harnesses is attached at to this document.
- With the vehicle parked outdoors, let run for three minutes and wait for all three LEDs to light up.
- Secure you device using the included cable tie.
- Red: Lights if device has power
- Green: Lights if device has signal
- Blue: Lights if device has GPS
While the best and most accurate place to get compatibility information is this helpful website, here are some general guidelines:
- Most 1997 and newer light duty vehicles are compatible if they have the 16-pin connector. This includes cars, minivans, SUVs, and light trucks.
- Medium duty vehicles, like step up vans or medium trucks, have varying compatibility.
- Most 2000 and newer heavy duty vehicles are compatible with a harness if they have the 9-pin connector. This includes buses, tractor trucks, and semi trucks.