SyncUP DRIVE is an all-in-one connected car solution that easily transforms your car into a rolling Wi-Fi hotspot and gives you extensive added vehicle diagnostics, safety, and security features.
On this page:
About SyncUP DRIVE
- Stay connected: In-vehicle Wi-Fi hot spot on the nation’s fastest 4G LTE network, perfect for sharing data with five Wi-Fi capable devices to entertain your family during those road trips.
- Drive smarter: Analyze driving behavior to help you drive more safely by keeping track of dangerous driving behavior like speeding, harsh braking and rapid accelerations.
- Keep an eye on your family: Know the location and status of multiple cars, set speeding alerts to encourage safe driving behavior, and be notified when your car enters or leaves a certain area.
- Locate your car: Keep tabs on your vehicle with real-time driving location and notifications if the device or your car has been tampered with, bumped or had the device removed.
- Take care of your car: Get helpful maintenance reminders and instant notifications about car trouble. Also get Allstate Roadside Assistance with a qualifying rate plan.
Use the vehicle compatibility tool to confirm your vehicles are compatible with SyncUP DRIVE.
- On a computer, visit https://explore.t-mobile.com/t-mobile-sync-up-drive.
- Scroll down to the bottom and enter your vehicle's make/model/year/engine. A compatibility message will display letting you know if you're vehicle is compatible.
- Make sure to check all vehicles you'll be using with this device.
Allstate Roadside Assistance
T-Mobile and Allstate provide on-demand access to a 24/7 toll-free hotline and roadside assistance for SyncUP DRIVE devices on a qualifying Wi-Fi mobile internet data plan.
Existing and new customers are automatically eligible. Simply agree to Allstate® Motor Club’s terms of service in the SyncUP DRIVE app to activate your Roadside Assistance and take advantage of one of the largest and best-organized road service networks in the country.
Your Allstate Motor Club membership begins within 48 hours after you accept these terms and continues as long as you’re in good standing with your T-Mobile plan for SyncUP DRIVE. For more information, see https://www.roadsidemobile.com/tmobile.