If you have two or more lines on an eligible T-Mobile ONE tax inclusive voice plan, starting September 12, 2017, you can get a standard Netflix subscription and Family Allowances on us!
If you're currently on or sign up for an eligible T-Mobile ONE tax inclusive voice plan, then you can get Netflix On Us at no additional cost.
- Watch on up to two screens at the same time with HD video streaming.
- Access to unlimited movies and TV shows on your laptop, TV, phone, or tablet.
- Family Allowances, which offers a variety of talk and text management controls for parents.
- You'll need to have two or more lines on your account with an eligible T-Mobile ONE voice plan with taxes & fees included.
- Netflix requires a compatible streaming device or app to use. Limit of one Netflix streaming subscription per account. If you already have a Netflix account, you don't need to create a new account.
- To access and manage your Family Allowances, you'll need the T-Mobile app (download it now) or My T-Mobile. If you already have Family Allowances on your account, once you opt in to this feature, go to My T-Mobile or the T-Mobile app to set up your Family Allowances settings again.
This is NOT available for the following plans:
- No Credit Check
- T-Mobile @Work
- T-Mobile ONE Voice with a single line
- T-Mobile ONE 2 lines for $100 tax inclusive
- T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+ tax inclusive
- Discounted T-Mobile ONE Voice for Puerto Rico
- Any tax excluded plans
- Any Mobile Internet plans (including DIGITS, LineLink, and Wearable)
Before you can get Netflix On Us, you'll need to opt in to it on your T-Mobile account:
- Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account.
- Select Plan.
- Select Change Services. If you need to change your plan to qualify, select Change Plan. You can also contact T-Mobile customer service for assistance.
- Expand the Family and Entertainment section.
- Add the Fam Incl. Netflix $9.99 feature to your account.
- From the Order Confirmation page, select the Continue to Sign Up button below Your Account's Now Ready for Netflix!
- From the Benefits page, select the Sign Up For Netflix button.
- You'll be rerouted to Netflix to continue the process:
- If you're completing this process from a device that you've already streamed Netflix on before, it'll default to an existing customer sign in page. Or, you can create a new account by selecting the Not yet a Member? Sign Up link.
- If you're completing this process from a device that you haven’t streamed Netflix on before, it'll default to a new customer account creation page. Or, you can use an existing account by selecting the Already a member? Sign in link.
Note: If needed, customers may also delete their browser cookies and cache and start this process over.
If you need help canceling your Netflix subscription billed through T-Mobile, or if you've recently transferred your line between T-Mobile accounts, contact T-Mobile customer service for assistance. If you remove Netflix On Us from the web, you'll need to contact Netflix to update your method of payment to avoid a lapse in streaming service.
If you're looking for support, you'll need to contact either Netflix or T-Mobile, depending on the type of help you need.
If you need help with a Netflix-related issue, you can find more information at the Netflix Help Center. You should contact Netflix if you need help with:
- Your Netflix account, such as upgrading your subscription, canceling your subscription, or DVD support.
- Changing your method of payment from T-Mobile billing.
- Common procedures, such as changing your settings, managing your profiles, parental controls, or offline viewing.
- Netflix credit card billing questions.
- Troubleshooting the Netflix app or website.
- Streaming, such as buffering or speed issues while off the T-Mobile network, a TV show won't play, or you can't watch a specific movie.
If you need help with a T-Mobile-related issue, please contact T-Mobile customer service. You should contact T-Mobile if you need help with:
- Adding or removing this feature to your T-Mobile account.
- Feature or subscription billing questions.
- Recovering your Netflix email address or if you see "No account found" when trying to log in.
- Troubleshooting issues while on the T-Mobile network, such as speeds, or videos that appear to be slow or buffering.
- Getting the Netflix app to open on your device.
Who's eligible for this? And, what version of Netflix do I get?
T-Mobile ONE with Netflix On Us is only available to qualifying customers with two or more voice lines on an eligible tax included plan. New and existing customers, including customers in Puerto Rico and T-Mobile employees, are eligible. For a list of plans not eligible, see Things you should know above. With this, you get a Netflix standard plan (up to $9.99 per month), which lets you stream TV shows and movies from Netflix on two devices at the same time and in HD when available. This plan also lets you download titles to two phones or tablets.
What if I already have a Netflix subscription? Do I need to create a new account?
You don't need to create a new Netflix account. After you opt-in to this, you'll receive a text message containing a link to instructions on how to associate your T-Mobile account with your new or existing Netflix account. T-Mobile will then act as the method of payment for your Netflix standard subscription each month.
If you have a Netflix DVD plan and you want to keep it, you'll need to set up a new streaming membership under a different email address when opting in to Netflix On Us. This way you get your streaming membership on us and would continue to be billed for your DVD service. If your DVD plan also includes a streaming plan, you may cancel that streaming plan at any time with Netflix.
Is there an option to upgrade to a Netflix premium plan?
Yes. If you need to stream to more devices, you can upgrade to aNetflix premium plan. First, make sure you opt-in to the T-Mobile ONE with Netflix feature (see Getting your Netflix subscription on us steps listed above), then you can go to Netflix and upgrade to a premium plan. If you already have a Netflix premium plan when you opt-in, you'll see the price difference between the two plans on your T-Mobile bill in 1-2 billing cycles. We'll pay Netflix for your subscription, but you'll pay us the difference through your T-Mobile bill.
Will I automatically have Netflix included on my plan? Do I have to change my T-Mobile plan to get it?
If you have two or more T-Mobile ONE voice lines with taxes and fees included, the Netflix feature will automatically be available on your account, but you'll need to opt in to it. If you have a plan with taxes excluded, you'll need to change your plan before you can opt-in.
What if I only have one line on my T-Mobile account? Can I opt-in to this feature?
T-Mobile ONE with Netflix On Us is only available with two or more qualifying lines on a tax included plan.