Learn how to insert/remove the SIM card, manage SIM messages, and view free SIM space on the LG G Pad X2 8.0 Plus.
This device supports a Nano size SIM card.
- With the tablet facing down, use your fingernail to pull the SIM/SD card tray out of the left side of the device.
- Insert the SD card into the tray and slide the tray back into the device. (The SD card will only fit into the tray one way, do not try to force the SIM or SD card into the tray as this may break it.)
Delete SIM messages
- From any home screen, tap Messaging.
- Tap the Menu icon at the top right.
- Tap Settings > More.
- Tap Text messages > Manage SIM card messages.
View SIM number
- Tap Settings.
- Under the 'SYSTEM' tab, tap About tablet > Status.
- View 'My phone number.'