Learn how to format and insert or remove the SD card on the LG G Pad X2 8.0 Plus.
See SD card & device file transfer to transfer files between a device, SD card or computer.
Format SD card
- Drag down the notification bar and tap the Settings icon at the top-right.
- Tap General > Storage. (If using List view, scroll down to 'DEVICE,' then tap Storage.)
- Tap Erase SD card > Erase SD card.
- If prompted, enter security code > Next.
- Tap Erase SD card to erase.
Insert / remove SD card
- With the tablet facing down, use your fingernail to pull the SIM/SD card tray out of the left side of the device.
- Insert the SD card into the tray and slide the tray back into the device. (The SD card will only fit into the tray one way, do not try to force the SIM or SD card into the tray as this may break it.)