Learn how to PUK unlockthe LG G Pad X2 8.0 Plus. If you enter a PIN code incorrectly several times in a row, the device blocks you from attempting again and may also permanently damage your SIM card.
Identifying PUK code error messages
Confirm one of the following or similar error messages are on the device:
- "PIN code blocked. Enter PUK code."
- "Enter PUK code"
- "SIM card locked. Emergency calls only. Please contact Customer Care."
Entering PUK codes
- Contact Customer Care to request your PUK code.
- When the device displays "SIM card is PUK-Locked. Please contact Customer Care," tap Emergency Call.
- At the Enter PUK screen, enter the code provided by the Customer Care representative, then tap OK.
- Enter a new PIN, then tap OK.
- Confirm the new PIN, then tap OK.
- If the device remains PUK-locked, enter **05*PUK*NEWPIN*NEWPIN# at the PUK screen to unlock the device.