T-Mobile ONE™ Unlimited 55+ is our sweetest unlimited deal on America’s best unlimited network, created especially for customers aged 55 and older. Qualified customers can get T-Mobile ONE with unlimited talk, text and 4G LTE smartphone data along with great T-Mobile ONE benefits at an incredibly discounted price!
For pricing information, visit your local T-Mobile retail store or call 1.800.TMOBILE.
T-Mobile ONE™ Unlimited 55+ gives you up to two lines with:
- Unlimited minutes & messaging
- Unlimited high-speed 4G LTE data
- Optimized video streaming at DVD quality (480p)
- Unlimited 3G hotspot/tethering
- Stateside International Unlimited Texting
- Limited domestic data roaming
Plus, you’ll get the great benefits of T-Mobile ONE such as:
- Simple Global: unlimited text and data roaming and low flat-rate calling in 140+ countries and destinations
- Mobile Without Borders: talk, text and surf the web in Mexico and Canada like you’re at home
- Gogo: get access to texting all flight long and 1 free hour of smartphone Wi-Fi on all domestic Gogo-equipped flights
- Un-contract: only you have the power to change the price you pay
- Carrier Freedom: we help cover your switching costs
- T-Mobile Tuesdays: get thanked with free stuff every week just for being a customer
Things to know:
- Optional features are available to add on, such as ONE Plus, JUMP!, and more.
- Unlimited HD Video passes can be added to enhance your video streaming.
- For the small fraction of customers using >50GB/mo. data usage must be on your smartphone. See T-Mobile.com/OpenInternet for data management details.
- Unlimited 55+ is not eligible for Kickback, Insider Hookup, or certain other discounts.
- This plan is not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our network. With Simple Global, standard speeds are approximately 128Kbps and usage may be taxed in some countries.
All existing and new T-Mobile postpaid customers who are 55 years of age or older. Proof of age is required. New customers can sign up at their local T-Mobile store with government issued ID and existing customers can sign up by calling 1.800.TMOBILE, or visiting www.t-mobile.com or a local retail store. Unlimited 55+ is not available to T-Mobile @Work customers.
To be eligible for this pricing, customers must be at least 55 years old (new customers must show proof of age at time of purchase):
- New customers can go into any T-Mobile store and sign up. Please bring valid government proof of age (i.e. driver’s license, passport) to prove eligibility .
- Existing customers can switch in a T-Mobile store or by calling us at 1-800-TMOBILE. We will validate based on the date of birth we have on record from when you initially set up your account.
Why are you doing this?
As with everything we do, we saw something broken in the wireless industry and decided to fix it! The Carriers’ dumbed down phones and patronizing ‘senior’ plans for people aged 55 and older are embarrassing. AT&T’s Senior Nation Plan, gives subscribers just 200 anytime minutes, unlimited AT&T to AT&T minutes and 500 nights & weekends minutes – and zero data. In fact, it’s limited only to basic phones. They assume this group of people don’t regularly use their smartphones or the internet!
We can do better than that – so we are. That’s why we introduced T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+.
If I have more than 2 voice lines, can I mix lines with the regular T-Mobile ONE rates?
No. This offer is limited to a maximum of 2 voice lines. If you need more than 2 voice lines T-Mobile ONE will best meet your needs.
Will I be automatically enrolled if I am over 55+?
No. The Un-carrier promise is that only our customers can change what they pay for their plan. You must choose to get T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+.
What forms of ID do you accept to prove age? How do you validate age if someone is calling in to Customer Care?
We accept valid government-issued ID such as driver’s license and passports. For existing customers calling in to Customer Care, we will validate based on the date of birth we have on record from when you initially set up your account.
Do you require BOTH people on the account to be 55+? Do you require ID check for everyone on the account?
To sign up for T-Mobile ONE Unlimited 55+ the primary account holder must provide proof of age. This offer is limited to a maximum of 2 voice lines.
For pricing information, visit your local T-Mobile retail store or call 1.800.TMOBILE. Age verification required to add this plan. Only available to customer aged 55 years or older. T-Mobile ONE™ Unlimited 55+ isn't compatible with certain discount programs.