Use these steps to support gallery functions on the LG G Pad X2 8.0 Plus.
You can change the following settings for taking and displaying pictures.
Change default camera storage
Pictures can be stored on the internal memory (ROM) or SD card.
- From any home screen, tap Camera.
- Tap the Camera settings icon.
- Tap Storage.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Internal storage
- SD card
Delete pictures & videos
- From any home screen, tap Gallery.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the file(s) you want to delete.
- Tap the trash can icon.
- Tap the file(s) to delete.
- Tap DELETE > YES.
- Navigate to the screen to capture.
- At the same time, press and hold the Power key Volume Down keys.
- When the screenshot flashes, release both keys.
- The screenshot is saved to the Gallery.