After turning on your device the first time, you may see a setup wizard to help you set up the Motorola moto z2 force edition.
- Make sure the SIM card is inserted.
- On the 'Welcome' screen tap Let's Go.
- Choose to Copy your data from another device or Set up as a new device.
- On the 'Moto' screen tap, Accept and Continue.
- On the 'Google' screen, sign in with your Google account.
- On the 'Unlock with fingerprint' screen, tap Skip or Add Fingerprint.
- Select the Google services you wish to enable and tap Next.
- To enable Google Assistant, tap Continue.
- Tap No Thanks or Yes I'm In to allow Google assistant permissions.
- Tap All Set.
- Tap No Thanks or Yes I'm In to allow Moto permissions.
- Tap the Agree check box, then Next to allow Device Data Collection.
- Tap Accept to allow Issue Assist.
- Tap Accept to allow Personalized Offers.
- Tap Tutorial or Skip.