Learn how to use safe mode on the Motorola moto z2 force edition using the hardware keys.
Turn on and use safe mode
Safe mode allows you to turn on the device with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily uninstall apps that may be causing a conflict or software problem.
- Check that the device screen is on, then press and hold the Power button.
- Tap and hold the Power off option in the dialog box.
- Touch OK in the following dialog to start safe mode.
- Uninstall apps that are causing a problem.
Turn off safe mode
- Press and hold the Power button to turn off the device.
- Press the Power button to turn on the device.