Learn how to insert/remove the SIM card, manage SIM messages, and view free SIM space on the Apple iPad Pro 12.9".
This device supports a nano size SIM card.
- Take a simple paper clip and make it straight.
- Check the right side of your device to locate the SIM tray.
- Insert the pin into the small hole and push it slightly until the tray pops-out
- Insert ore remove the SIM card. Make sure the notched corner aligns with the one on the tray.
- Reinsert the SIM tray into the iPhone.
View SIM number
- From the Home screen, tap Setting > General > About.
- View the ICCID.