T-Mobile has the only unlimited plan that includes taxes and fees in its price.
From May 25, 2017 through June 27, 2017, you can get 2 additional lines for the price of 1 when you pay for at least 2 voice lines with T-Mobile ONE (after bill credits)! That's 4 unlimited lines for $35 each, with taxes and fees included on AutoPay! That adds up to hundreds of dollars in savings each year
Get 2 additional lines for the price of 1 when you meet the following requirements:
- Pay for at least two postpaid voice lines of service.
- Have or switch to a qualifying T-Mobile ONE plan.
- Activate new qualifying lines during the promotional period from May 25, 2017 through June 27, 2017
Once you meet the promotional requirements, you'll receive bill credits to cover 50% off the monthly line charge.
- Your credits will begin within two bill cycles after activation.
- If you don't see a credit on your first bill, you'll see a double or make up credit on your second bill.
- If you cancel a line activated under this promotion you will lose the promotional credit.
- If your account drops below two paid T-Mobile ONE voice lines, you will lose your promotional credit.
Note: If you only need one line and have 2 paid lines on T-Mobile ONE, you can add one additional line and get 50% off that additional line.
Things to know
- A maximum of 2 lines for the price of 1 can be added per account during the promotion.
- You must keep your account in good standing with the lines active to receive your credit.
- This promotional credit will be applied after all other discounts and will apply to the lines with lowest monthly recurring charge activated during the promotional period.
- Credit for voice lines applies to talk, text, and data; Any line add-ons will be your responsibility to pay (such as ONE Plus or Stateside International Talk and Text).
- You're responsible for all taxes and fees on free lines, if applicable.
Limited time offer; subject to change. Qualifying credit and T-Mobile ONE service required. May take up to 2 bill cycles for discount; must keep regular price lines. $5 more/line w/o AutoPay. Sales tax & regulatory fees included in mo. service price. On all T-Mobile plans, during congestion, the small fraction of customers using >50GB/mo. may notice reduced speeds until next bill cycle due to data prioritization. Video typically streams at DVD quality (480p). Tethering at max 3G speeds.