-Offer no longer available-
Starting May 31, 2017 through June 30, 2017, we are offering our DIGITS beta participants free DIGITS for the life of their accounts.
We want to thank the folks who helped make the DIGITS beta program a success by offering them free DIGITS lines the life of their account! (You are responsible for taxes and fees if you're not on a "fees and taxes included" rate plan.)
Duplicate or Virtual Line beta participants
- DIGITS beta participants with duplicate/virtual lines can opt in to keep their beta lines for the life of the account.
- If they opt in, virtual lines can take advantage of the $0 DIGITS Talk & Text plan.
- If they opt in, duplicate lines can take advantage of the $0 Data with paired DIGITS plan.
DIGITS Multi-device Service access (DIGITS app)
- If you only had access to the DIGITS app (Multi-device Service, or MDS) without a virtual/duplicate line, you are still eligible to get a free line for the life of the account.
- Be on the look out for an email with instructions on how to get your new DIGITS line activated on the $0 DIGITS Talk & Text plan.
You are eligible to participate in this promotion if you:
- Are a postpaid customer who is currently participating in the DIGITS beta.
- Have an active virtual line, duplicate line, or app-only access.
- Opt-in to free DIGITS for life before June 30, 2017.
- For tax exclusive plans, you are responsible for all taxes and fees for the free lines.
- If you don't opt-in to the offer by 6/30, your beta lines will cancel automatically on August 31.
- Beta participants with DIGITS app-only access (Multi-device Service, or MDS) are only eligible for one free DIGITS Talk & Text line per account and must have available mobile Internet lines.
- Beta participants with virtual or duplicate lines receive one line of the same type for each beta line:
- Virtual lines will be replaced with $0 DIGITS Talk & Text.
- Duplicate lines will be replaced with $0 Data with paired DIGITS.
- On May 31, 2017, T-Mobile began emailing beta participants about the offer, including a promotional code and instructions to redeem. Call the number in the email to activate your line and take advantage of the offer.
- Beta participants with existing duplicate or virtual lines must opt-in to the offer online at https://promotions.t-mobile.com/ with the promotional code BETATHANKS. If you don't opt in, your beta lines continue to be free until canceled on August 31.
- If you had DIGITS app-only access , you must activate a new $0 DIGITS Talk & Text line by June 30, 2017.
I have multiple duplicate and virtual beta lines, do I get to keep them all?
You bet! As long as you opt-in to the offer, you can keep them all.
Do T-Mobile employees qualify?
Yes, if they participated in the beta.
Do business customers qualify?
T-Mobile For Business was not part of the beta, so business customers don't qualify.
I canceled my beta lines already. Do I still qualify?
No, the beta lines must still be active so we can migrate them to the new plan.