Learn how to share your mobile data connection over a USB cable using the Alcatel GO Flip.
Tethering works with Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Linux.
For Windows XP, you must have the appropriate driver installed on your computer before you can tether.
When you connect your phone to a computer with a USB cable, you can either tether or access files on the phone’s memory card, you cannot do both. If you want to use your computer to access the memory card, you must turn off tethering.
- Connect your phone to a computer using the USB cable.
- Press the OK button on the keypad.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Select the Network & Connectivity tab.
- Scroll to and select Internet Sharing.
- Scroll to and select USB tethering.
- Select Turn ON.
- Select Enable to turn off USB storage.