Learn how to share your mobile data connection over a USB cable using the Alcatel GO Flip.
Tethering works with Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Linux.
For Windows XP, you must have the appropriate driver installed on your computer before you can tether.
When you connect your phone to a computer with a USB cable, you can either tether or access files on the phone’s memory card, you cannot do both. If you want to use your computer to access the memory card, you must turn off tethering.
- From the Home screen, press the OK button on the keypad.
- Scroll and select Settings.
- Under the 'Network & Connectivity' tab, scroll and select Internet Sharing.
- Scroll and select USB tethering. Note: your device must be connected to a USB device.
- Select Turn ON.
- Select Enable to turn off USB storage while using USB tethering.