Troubleshoot or learn more about no signal or no internet in a good service area; or calls dropping or signal drops while in a good service area. The back cover of the Sesation 4G includes several hardware buttons and antenna parts that are not attached to the main device body. On some devices, the back cover may move out of alignment or get dust between the contacts. This can cause low data or cell signal.
To fix this issue:
- Remove the back cover.
- Examine the inside of the back cover for:
- Wipe the copper contacts with a clean, dry cloth.
- Put the back cover back on, with the contacts on the cover matching up with the right parts of the device.
- Verify you are in an area with good T-Mobile signal.
Note: Test with another T-Mobile device in the same area at the same time.
- Verify you have signal bars.
- If the problem continues, check the back cover for obvious physical damage.
Note: If you find physical damage, it is out of warranty. Contact HTC Accessory for Out-Of-Warranty repair.
- If the problem continues, go to Signal Troubleshooting.