Learn how to master reset the Alcatel GO Flip using the menu or hardware keys.
Master reset from settings menu
A master reset restores the original factory settings and may delete your personal data on the internal storage, such as downloads, ringtones, images, apps, contacts, and Visual Voicemail. It does not delete data stored on the SIM card or SD card.
- From the Home screen, press the OK button on the keyboard.
- Scroll and select Settings.
- Scroll right to the 'Device' tab.
- Select Device Information.
- Scroll and select Factory Reset.
- Select Reset.