Learn how to use T-Mobile Video Calling on the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime.
Place a call
- Navigate to the Contact you want to Video call.
- If they are available, a green Camera icon will be next to their number. Tap this icon to begin the Video call.
Switch to video call
- From your Dialer, place an audio call to a contact by pressing the phone icon.
- In the Dialer, tap the VIDEO CALL option at the top of the screen to switch to a Video call.
- Once the Video call has connected you can choose from the following options:
- Switch camera
- Show me
- Hide me
- End call
- If you switch back to an audio call, you will not be able to switch back to a Video call. You will have to hang up and dial again to start a video call.
Turn on / off
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps tray.
- Tap Settings > Connections.
- Tap More connection settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi Calling.
- Slide the Wi-Fi switch right to the ON position.
- Select the Wi-Fi preferred or Never use Cellular Network to turn on Wi-Fi calling.