All T-Mobile phone numbers are now DIGITS, and you can use your DIGITS across your connected smartphones, tablets, and computers for free with the DIGITS app.
If you're running into problems with this app, check out our troubleshooting tips.
What you can do with the DIGITS app
- Customize your DIGITS lines.
- Make and manage calls.
- Send and receive text messages.
- Turn off or on your DIGITS lines. For example, download the DIGITS app on your work phone and activate your personal DIGITS line to make and receive calls and texts from that line on your work phone.
To learn more about DIGITS, visit www.T-Mobile.com/getDIGITS.
What you need to use it
- An Android device running Lollipop 5.0 or later
- An iOS device running iOS 9 or later
- A T-Mobile branded Samsung or LG device with built-in DIGITS.