All T-Mobile phone numbers are now DIGITS, and you can use your DIGITS across your connected smartphones, tablets, and computers for free with the DIGITS app.
If you're running into problems with this app, check out our troubleshooting tips.
DIGITS Android & iOS app
What you can do with it
- Log in and customize your DIGITS lines
- Make and manage calls
- Manage your contacts in DIGITS
- Send and receive text messages
What you need to use it
- An Android device running Lollipop 5.0 or later
- An iOS device running iOS 9 or later
- A T-Mobile branded Samsung or LG device with built-in DIGITS
DIGITS web client
- You'll need a Chrome or Firefox web browser with internet access to Use DIGITS on your computer
- Microphone and speakers are required for calls