Learn how to wipe the Kyocera DuraForce PRO using the hardware keys. If the Kyocera DuraForce PRO is not working correctly, you may need to master reset it and also clear the cache partition. These two resets clear different parts of the phone storage. Unlike a master reset, wiping the cache partition does not delete your personal data.
Wipe cache partition
- Power the device off.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- When the device vibrates, release the Power button but continue holding the Volume down button.
- When you see Android system recovery, release the Volume down button.
- Use the Volume keys to highlight Wipe cache partition, then press the Power button.
- Use the Volume keys to highlight Reboot system now, then press the Power button.