Learn how to format and insert or remove the SD card on the Kyocera DuraForce PRO.
See SD card & device file transfer to transfer files between a device, SD card or computer.
Format SD card
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap Settings > Storage.
- Tap Erase SD card > Erase SD card.
Insert / remove SD card
- Remove the back cover, starting from the notch on the bottom right corner.
- Open the SD slot cover on the right edge of the device.
- To remove the microSD card, press it in to unlock it, then slide it out of the slot.
- To insert the microSD card, slide it into the slot as shown, then press until it clicks into place.
- Replace the back cover, making sure to snap it into place around the edges.