After turning on your device the first time, you may see a setup wizard to help you set up the Kyocera DuraForce PRO.
First time use
- Make sure the battery and SIM card are inserted.
- Select your language, then tap the Next arrow.
- Tap a Wi-Fi network to connect and enter your password. To setup without a Wi-Fi network, tap Skip.
- Enter your Google account, tap Next, then enter your password and tap Next > Accept. To setup without a Google account, tap Skip.
- If you setup a Google account, choose your payment method and tap Continue.
- If previous backups are available, choose which backup to use and tap Next.
- Set a screen lock if you desire to protect the information on your device. To continue unsecured, tap Skip.
- If you signed into a Google account, choose which services you wish to use and tap Next.
- Tap Next to take a guided tour of your device.