Learn how to format and insert or remove the SD card on the LG Stylo 3 Plus.
See SD card & device file transfer to transfer files between a device, SD card or computer.
Format SD card
- Drag down the notification bar and tap the Settings icon at the top-right.
- Tap General > Storage. (If using List view, scroll down to 'DEVICE,' then tap Storage.
- Tap Erase SD card > Erase SD card.
- If prompted, enter security code > Next.
- Tap Erase SD card to erase.
Insert / remove SD card
- Remove the back cover.
- Slide the microSD card into the upper slot, or slide it out to remove.
- Replace the back cover.