Use these steps to manage apps on the Alcatel A30 Tablet 8".
Clear app cache and data
Clearing cache or data from an app can fix some software problems. If you clear data, any data stored in that app is lost, such as settings, login information, and saved games. If you don't want to clear the data, clear cache first. If you still experience problems, clear data too.
- From any home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Storage & USB.
- Tap Internal shared storage.
- Wait for the details to calculate.
- Tap Apps, then tap the desired app.
- Tap CLEAR CACHE > CLEAR DATA > OK.
Clear recent apps
- From the home screen, tap the Recent apps key. A list of recent apps displays.
- To close an app, touch the app and swipe left or right.
- To close all recent apps, tap Clear all.
- From the home screen, tap Apps > Settings > Apps.
- Tap the desired app.
- Tap UNINSTALL > OK.