The Support Community doors are open for all those who wish to enter - your only obstacle is logging in! For those modern social media lovers among you, logging in with your Social ID might be the most intuitive way through the gate. If that's not appealing to you, not to worry - there are three basic ways you can join the action.
New T-Mobile ID
If you've got a T-Mobile ID already, you're golden! But as some Support Community visitors aren't T-Mobile customers (yet), or may not be interested in online account management via My T-Mobile, we'll start from scratch. We're confident that you'll walk through this process with poise and be posting up a storm in no time!
- For starters, you'll want to click here:
- On the next page, enter your name and email information. If you don't wish to link this T-Mobile ID to a T-Mobile phone number, leave this field blank.
- Check your email inbox. When the confirmation link arrives, click through to log in with your email and selected password.
- Complete your security questions for account recovery options.
- Congratulations! You've registered your T-Mobile ID, and you can now log in to the Support Community just like a user with an....
Existing T-Mobile ID
Whether you've been a My T-Mobile wizard since the days before we added email functionality, or you just completed the steps above to create your T-Mobile ID for the first time - you'll want to walk through these steps the first time you log in.
- For starters, you'll want to click here.
- Once you've entered your T-Mobile ID and password, you'll notice that our system provides a default username (with our favorite color included, of course).
- This default username might provide just the level of secrecy you're looking for in an online community - or it might not feel like you. You're welcome to personalize away - highlight the default and type over it with your carefully crafted online identity (just keep it clean!).
- Now click Log in, and let's go!
Legacy Community Login
Though this beautiful instance of the Support Community feels like it couldn't be any other way... once, it was. For our legacy users, logging in using these legacy credentials will link you right back up with the username you know and love.
- Make sure you click here first:
- Enter your username and password in the drop down.
- Welcome back!
Congratulations and thanks for joining us! Be sure to take a look at these useful tips for Getting Started, but don't stop there! Feel free to hang out for a bit and poke around, we've got tons of useful information ripe for the learnin'.